The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I is an open system for fully automated ELISA processing of up to 7 microplates and 180 patient samples in one run. The combination of EUROIMMUN ELISAs and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I enables a quick and simple, but also a secure routine operation, owing to the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
A further quality feature is the optionally available climate control unit, which ensures constant incubation conditions — regardless of fluctuating or excessively high laboratory temperatures. The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I is designed for medium to high sample volumes.
- Fully automated ELISA processing for medium to high sample volume with minimal manual input
- Open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune, infection and allergy diagnostics
- High reliability and traceability due to automatic identification of barcodes of patient samples and ready-to-use reagents
- Fast processing of up to 70 tests per hour and up to 7 plates and 180 samples per run
- Convenient operation of the software including scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scanner