The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is an open system for fully automated ELISA processing of up to 3 microplates and 144 patient samples in one run. The combination of EUROIMMUN ELISAs and EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P enables a quick and simple, but also a secure routine operation, owing to the automatic recognition and allocation of reagents and the import of QC data via Data Matrix codes.
A further quality feature is the optionally available climate control unit, which ensures constant incubation conditions — regardless of fluctuating or excessively high laboratory temperatures. The EUROIMMUN Analyzer I-2P is designed for low to medium sample volumes.
- Fully automated ELISA processing for low to medium sample volume with minimal manual input
- Open system with more than 800 validated EUROIMMUN parameters for autoimmune, infection and allergy diagnostics
- High reliability and traceability due to automatic identification of barcodes of patient samples and ready-to-use reagents
- Fast processing of up to 50 tests per hour
- Capacity for up to 3 plates and 144 samples per run
- Convenient operation of the software including scanning of QC certificates using a 2D-hand barcode scannerhttps://www.euroimmun.com/products/automation/elisa/euroimmun-analyzer-i-2p/